Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This book, as with the one Now, Discover Your Strengths, is one that I had to read for my Organizational Behavior class. Most people know what this book is about, and a lot of you may have read it. Basically, this book is broken up into, yes that's right, 7 different habits that each of us need to work on. There are some very interesting concepts this book has to offer. Stephen Covey illustrates this book all the way through with interesting stories that help us to grasp the importance of each of the habits. I think that everyone should read through this book at least once in their lifetime.

My favorite part of this book was in habit 4, I believe, that talked about putting first things first. It gave a very interesting concept of effective time management in which I think most people would benefit from.

My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment